6/01/2012

GROUPON & IHOP


Groupon  has to be one of the best ideas for marketing online.  If you own your own business, this is a great way to get your name out there. The deals that they send to my email inbox amazes me. Just today, I purchased the following deal...

 "$7 for $15 Worth of Breakfast and Diner Fare at IHOP. Four Locations Available.


At first I was hesitant to purchase this however I noticed a message at the top of the email that was sent to me today that said "These $5 saving will self destruct in 24 hours".  My first thought was "there is no way,  there has go to be a catch to this" My next thought was "there can't possibly be a $5 discount on the $7 IHOP deal that caught my eye." I decided to go through the process and put this deal in the cart all the way to checkout. To make a short story even shorter, the hubby and I will be eating at least $15 worth of breakfast at The International House of Pancakes sometime betwixt now and November 7, 2012 for the price of $2.  Thank You Groupon..! 

- Lola 


P.S. Have you or someone you know ever purchased a Groupon? What has been your experience?



Sign up today and tell your friends and family too. You can earn $10 in Groupon Bucks whenever you refer a friend to Groupon and they buy their first deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...